Monday, June 14, 2004

well nt been on net 4 a dae oni feel tt i'm missin my blog alot.. hahaha.. kiddin.. glad moi frens appreciate my new change tt i've done 2 moi blog.. but i'm still progressin yah sL0w & sTeadY.. hehe.. Well, weekends were quite hectic for me.. both daez i went out till late nite.. & my dad thinks I'm out wit my bf.. ouch! hehe.. Sat was out wit my cuzzie.. haha spent da whole dae out wit her.. jus roamin da streets.. went 2 eat at beach rd in da evenin aftr shoppin at tampines.. hehe.. den reach hm abt 11.. & ttz late accordin to moi dad.. come on I'm 19 oredi.. next yr I'll be 20.. I can take care of myself k..I'm independent duh.. On sundae.. Did abit of hsewrk b4 da fone rang & within an hr ..I Was OUttA my hse! hehe.. WEnt 2 Police Carnival.. shd hav brought abit more cash yah.. haha.. spent abt an hr dere .. met up wit Moiz.. aha.. he gave quite a detailed & rather comprehensive explanation abt pcg stuff.. cool~.. hehe was glad we met up aftr so long.. cam long lost frens.. i guess we still got more to tok actually.. but i had to go.. Went shopping aftr tt at Novena Square b4 headin down 2 Esplanade (coz Mamang, Apul, Awie, Khai Berg & his gf were all dere) includin tt stupid salid.. haha.. dere was a performance & my long lost fren ismahairie was performing.. didnt noe tt seh.. haha.. he looks cuter nw.. niwae.. couldnt hlp but detest being in da company of many "mats & minahs" but HecK.. i was dere 4 da performance nt anythg else.. aftr tt.. took a taxi hm & by abt 1030pm I was hm.. lucky.. tt oso my deaR daddy made soo much commotion thinkin I wasn't out wit ina but a guy instead.. oh please lah! hahaha.. & ina did hav weird guy taste on tt dae.. She kinda checked out da guys whu're "gurkhas".. hehe.. weird taste.. but yea.. i notice dey had nice eyes though.. grey or brown i thk? too abd dey can't spk english.. but nah.. I'm stickin 2 my options ina.. hehe..

No comments: