Wednesday, June 23, 2004

finaLLy i Seem2 get a reaLi nt bAD hanG of bLOggin & changIn moi BLogskins.. cooL.. oh well.. kinDa sLeepy finaLLy.. haha.. tMr gonna meet UP wit my oLd FweNs frm sec scH..hmm thkiN deY'll be goin 2 P.S or haNg aRd oRCHARD area most Probably.. been 3 yrs since we lASt mET.. niwae..won't be bloggin in mucH frm neXt WEEK onwarDS.. coZ it's Da tIMe of Da yEAR - Mid-YR EXAMINATIONS! cruciaL for mE 2 pASS FLyinGLy..hiakz..hiakz.. I lurVE moI nEw blog SKin.. gotta learn next how T0 inSErt a pic into it.. yea.. steP by sTep.. I'M RathER sLOW! ahakz..ahakz.. niwae, got scoldeD by moi dad coz my NIceY br0 toLd on me 4 usin da comp durinG laTE niTEz.. yEA, dAd ScoLD..but i PromiSEd him i'll paY my ShaRE of da biLL when it COmes.. hmm.. smaLL maTTEr..
sHaLL enD 2daE's entry wit thiS:

ThERe iT Was, aGainsT ThE DarkenEd pitCh BlacK SKy
LIke a Lumin0us spaRK of lIghT
IgnitIng a hugE orAngEy-ReD UpRoar 0f FlaMes
LIke a BReAth FRom A DRagoN's MoutH
GlowIng tHrougH the ReddiSH-BlaCK NiTe Sky
EnvisioninG iN mE a gL0winG DeSiraBle DrEAm
It sEEmEd t0 g0 on ForEvEr.. wHeN wIll It St0p?
TiLL ThAt visIOn oF DesiRE Is AChieVED? ...

No comments: