Thursday, June 17, 2004

2dae mornin woke up relli early.. jus 2 go 4 my mornin run.. hahaha..thanks 2 my lil bro whu woke me up.. haha.. I'm nt a mornin person i can sae.. Well, i guess my performance at runnin has slacken tremendously.. ran abt 1.3km wit da timin of 7 mins.. aiyo.. ttz bad. tt means if for 2.4km.. i shd be finishin ard like wat? 15 mins??.. ttz bad.. i used 2 do ard 13-14 mins .. muz maintain sia & jog more regularly.. if i wanna see myself in da police force next time.. haha.. shd hav listen 2 all moi frens' advice earlier.. but it's nv 2 early 2 get started.. after my run, came hm awhile.. & prepared myself 2 go out again - went 2 da bank & oso did some marketing for my parents along wit my bro taggin along.. we had breakfast .. hehe.. den met up wit my dad b4 goin hm.. did sum revision just nw..but i guess ttz nt enuff.. got an SMS frm my teacher encouragin me 2 revise.. guess she was jus checkin up on my progress & kinda worried 4 me.. I'm soo blessed 2 have sucha caring teacher.. hehe.. hmmM.. guess ttz much for my blog entry 2dae.. gonna wake up early again tmr 4 my mornin run.. I'm determine 2 make it a habit of mine 2 do my mornin runs at least twice or thrice a week.. besides goin 4 aerobics & kickboxin.. hehe.. (which i went for last wk but didnt do much..regretted tt)..

No comments: