Thursday, May 06, 2004

2dae as usual .. is a loong dae 4 me.. tt sux.. niwae. i'm havin 3 free periods now seh.. nth betta 2 do.. CA2 jus over so can relak abit la.. hehe.. dunno i attend sch 4 wat when most of da teachers themselves often nt in sch oso.. haha.. so many free periods haiz.. life's been pretty up n oso down 4 me.. haiz.. met a long lost fren - communication was well all along.. but recently been in sum "miscommunication" i thk.. duno wat reali happen.. shoot~.. i guess shit happens huh. guess we kinda drifted apart again, so mayb tt fren's gonna be either M.I.Aing soon or jus go "lost" once again.. wat da heck (ooh, my language these days so good it seems.. i guess thx 2 my kakak - ina ah, for enlightenin me more on such wrds 2 use when da time is rite) hehe.. can't concentrate well these days.. dunno y.. The CA2 i guess gonna flop again or mayb jus mayb pass wit "flyin colours" haha.. shd hav studied harder n earlier 4 MOB but didnt, shd hav prepared 4 history but didnt.. normally i fail GP but tis time i pass so i expect da opposite 4 all my other subjects.. i guess wat is said abt me is true 2 a large extent (hehe like history source-based) - i AM a person (a TAUREAN to be precise) whu reali treasures friendship aLOT! n if a fren "brks up" da the frenship we had.. i thk im da emotional one lak.. ttz bad seh! yea, it's true i feel a strong bond 2 frenships n such.. reali treasure my buddies alot since i've crossed paths wit dem somehow.. haiz.. life's funny dunny.. wateva.. i wunder watz "dia" doin skrg... Sensitive, numbskull, adamant goondoo seh.. inother words - S.N.A.G hahaha

No comments: