Monday, May 10, 2004

2dae sch ends for me at 430pm..shoot.. kinda feelin tired after PE - haha..watz new..conditionin n den play hockey 4 2 periods.. well.. tmr is my sistaz hockey match at ccab.. gonna support dem .. tis will be my 2nd time watchin a hockey match realli into it i guess.. psycho-ed by my sistaz.. hehe.. well.. im da oni non-sports fellow in da clique.. wat 2 do, muz balance.. cannot all sports ppl.. hehe.. niwae cant get 2 go for da guys' match against TPJC tis thurs coz i'm havin lessons till 515pm seh.. stupid timetable.. cant wait realli for tis sat impending Institute DAe.. well, a chance 2 be out of my hse.. hehe.. thkin of catchin a flick realli.. been long since i caught one. told my elder sis oredi n she's havin tots abt catchin a flick, yea since after tmr.. she'll be kinda free.. can booked her for "dates" hehe.. well.. i guess im fallin asleep in front of da comp as i type.. gosh and it's oni like wat? comin to 2pm.. sux la..

No comments: