Wednesday, May 19, 2004

wat a gre8t daE i've had so far.. Okie well i'm still bery SIck.. but hEY!.. ppl sae my voice "kinda GerEk".. hahaha sexy la tu.. eUGH! niwae, went 2 BMTC 2dae.. WAoH cam kewl giler.. nt Many cute guys.. ahaha.. but heCk Whu carez.. i see da FOOD oni.. yep.. as usual gals.. u noe.. go wild.. da Gals in my bus kinda got smitten wit tis chi guy.. i thk he's a 2nd LT.. nm... oni noe its chee wai.. wateva.. den.. i spottED tis cuTE (ok, nt tt cute ah) guy servin dessert.. nm.. firwan.. ttz all.. hahaha.. nth much abt tt plaCE basically.. but i guess our sch guys all like prepared 2 go in dere oredi.. hhaaha..ttz all for nw.. yikKES.. tmr PE siakz.. haiz..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi...the not so cute guy serving deserts...it was me. I was doin my full time nsf that time. A very long time ago. 10 yrs ago it was. Wow. Now im into my 8th yr reservist. How time flies. Well glad to noe u...