Friday, April 30, 2004

2dae is a quite a short dae for me.. jus had my mentorin period wit my mly teacher cikgu marnee.. honestly reali, i cant believe she felt sad n cried for me when i told her seriously wat r da probs i was facing back then n now still.. i myself i guess i'm immune to it oredi though relatin back wat took place last yr n quite recently kinda made me felt like breakin down into tears oso.. but i noe i'm stronger now.. unlike b4.. all tt has happen thru'out my life has change me alot i would sae.. probs i guess, everyone will face dem but how serious tt depends on da individual - frm family, relationships, friendships, studies.. financial oso.. etc. thinkin back, i do think i've been reali patient n tolerant of my dad's verbal abuses, crude sarcastic remarks.. friends' backstabbin, classmates' wrath of dislike etc.. it is so unlike me when last time - i would hav jus burst out in anger or slump straight into a serious mode of depression.. there was actually a time when da thought of suicide did cross my mind.. but luckily, though i tried i survived n i think back - it was silly. i noe life's nv easy even everyone says so but i guess i jus hav to tolerate it for a few more yrs n yah like wat my dad said - i could get out of da hse if i wan when i hav a stable career etc. it's mean n hurtful of him 2 actually sae tt.. but wat to do.. in fact, he's been like repeatin it over n over again for 4 consecutive yrs oredi.. i'm oredi startin 2 jus get things done in life n wateva is bein said by him - i decide 2 take the "in out da ears" approach.. my sistaz understan me.. da late nitez when i called dem up - sobbin n cryin quietly, all alone in my rm.. all dey could do was 2 listen on the other line.. but i was glad i could count on dem - god noez wat would hav happen during those nitez.. n till now, i still noe tt wateva it is.. ina n lin will jus b a fonecall away even if we're apart in distance.. i'm grateful oso 2 hav supportive teachers like ms tee n cikgu marnee.. truly blessed to hav met such nice carin ppl in my life journey.. i guess crossin paths wit these ppl hav nt oni change my life in a betta wae but oso made me open up my eyes n see da big picture.. ok, if ure readin my blog.. u would think i'm writin crap.. oni ppl whu're truly close to me will understan wat i'm actually "whining" about.. hehe.. WELL.. those are jus memories now.. tis yr i did sae to myself i wanna start afresh n so i will do so.. block out all negative vibes wat so eva.. n concentrate on da As..

No comments: