Monday, April 19, 2004

well..todae or shd i sae tonite happens to be da 1st time i started my very own blog.. so happy n excited. actually i wasn't into sucha thing but i guess i was influenced by frenz like fandi, johan, moiz n yep, recently my godbro yuhan.. it can be a joy at times i realised - on what one has to write in his/her blog but at times too, dere can be sad, painful moments.. all that i've read in my frenz' blogs.. i'm surprised at me gettin caught up in this "trend" but i'm positively sure i will hav a good time writing my blog.. i hav so much to write about in life reali dunno wher to start.. i guess i shall start writing about this coming thursdae.. it's sucha special dae to me i guess?.. my 19th bdae..to speak da truth, i'm harbourin mixed feelings about being 19 this yr actually.. i'm happy that i'm turning a yr older - guess i'll be a yr wiser n more mature.. but at the same time, i'm gettin older n 19 reminds me of me havin to sit for my A levs this yr.. i've realised that time passes soo fast.. n over da past yr, i'm nt sure issit coz of my stint as a student councillor or what but i've definitely grown up in my thinking.. suddenly i realised that after this yr, i may still continue studyin or may hav to start wrkin.. i realised that i'm nt young anymore, nt 16 or 17 but 19.. 2 yrs more n i'll legally be an adult oredi.. quite scary at how i think sum times..but it's even scarier when i found out how sum of my close frenz think hehe.. frankly speaking, i'm quite surprised at how sum of my classmates still hav the time to slack n fool around when it's jus 6 more mths to da A levs. i dunno y i think this wae, mayb coz it's 1.42am in da morning n i may nt be thinkin rite hehe.. but as my bdae approaches nearer.. i think i'll make a new resolution - "to stop slackin n get down to serious work, n i mean serious studyin n revisin".. sorry my frenz, after next wk (i wanna njoy my bdae wk definitely) - i'm gonna study n revise religiously n daily.. in fact, i think i'm a lil' late.. my 2 sistaz - as n ina definitely hav started revision n serious studyin..but i'll catch up.. i'm seriously startin 2 feel da pressure.. well.. i guess ttz all for now.. dun wanna wake up feelin tired tml esp when 1st 2 periods is PE..

No comments: