Monday, April 26, 2004

i noe i may nt b a regular blogger like my other frenz but hey! i'm doin my best 2 update my blog everytime tau.. hehe.. niwae, my 19th bdae (22nd APRil) jus passed.. n it was kinda "great" lahz.. went 2 hav a seafood dinner wit my family, den i'm glad lahz.. my 2 sistaz n my other frenz remembered my bdae.. hehe.. it's da tot tt counts, nt da prezzies man.. niwae, i jus wish for gd health n gd results.. hehe.. been in pretty bad shape lately see lahz nv exercise hehe.. gosh, seriously tis blogging thingie is addictive i could sae??.. next wk, me havin my CA2 exam.. guess gotta realli study hard or else i can sae bye2 2 my As if i dun start revisin nw.. hehe.. easy 2 sae, harder 2 get down 2 serious wrk.. realli i feel like 19 is like WoAh! got more responsibility i guess? 2 more yrs n i'll be an adult (legally tt is) sumtimes realli i cant help thinkin abt ppl ard me.. my classmates.. seein dem makes me think.. aren't dey afraid of failin? dey seem 2 take things in life soo "kewl", in sucha a playful carefree manner.. dey nt worried ah.. haiz.. so childish.. well.. i guess ttz all for nw..

No comments: