Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm glad that you asked me for lunch today, though i became confused after that coz you walked off the other way.. Was it sincerely asking me for lunch or randomly spewing out a qns just for the sake of asking that qns.. ??

I chose the seat first, you could have sat beside 'Deborah' but you chose to sit beside me instead.. Was it just plain normal circumstances for you, fated or pure coincidence for us?

I'm starting to able to predict the colour of your outfit each day somehow, I sort of have the sense but weirdly, it does come true the very next day. Are our minds linked without us realising it somehow?? I truly wonder.

I dreamt that you were driving a car once, and few months later you told me you have a driving license actually. How coincidence is that?

Well, know something. - after the movie "Dear John" - I felt like I kinda miss your presence. OMG. Am I like.. . . falling for you??

This can't be happening. It's complicated. I'm holding myself back and I think you are too. Sigh

No comments: