Saturday, January 30, 2010

I am wishing for those days during the camp. We were pretty close and chummy, so what happen?

You used come and find me and chat but now.. it's more of hi-bye, a smile here and there.
The jokes we shared, the lameness you had which made me laugh, all these warms my heart. The 3 days spent during the camp, getting to know you better as a closer friend made my 3 days so fruitful and happy.

I dun dare to say much to you these days. I dunno. Things have changed I guessed. Don't pretend like you dunno watz happening.. I'm sure you've heard, I'm sure you can sense.
Sigh. If I could only tell you that much...

But i guess I'm at fault too. My actions towards you when you come over and find me to talk to, I just roll my eyes at times and sometimes even shoo-ing you off as I'm busy.
Just wanna let you know so much so that I don't ever wanna lose you as a close friend.
It seems like we do have some affinity. But issit you? Or someone else>?

No comments: