Wednesday, October 08, 2008

here i am again.. blogging.. maybe nw i can blog more often ya.. depends on my mood..

been hectic.. been busy with so many commitments.. wat kind of commitments? nahh.. im nt telling.. it's personal.. sorrie!

i've learnt many new things and values in life as i grow older.. things values which even sumtimes my own parents can't/ didn't teach me.. these things one learnt through experiences in life.. through the ups and downs of life.. some ppl have so much downs in their life, they give up eventually .. some don't - they picked themselves up many times and each time they gained strength.. im the latter.. i believe one shd nvr give up no matter hw hard the trying is..

hmm.. i'll like to add smth to tat : oh ya, thanks to a human who has nth better to do but to blog abt me...?? well, my name was in her blog so i guess i have to thank her rite?? for wat? for making me an "overnight star".. thanks ya for giving me an opportunity to have like a few seconds of fame and notoriety..

hah.. now im famous i guess wif multipliers.. famous for the wrg reasons ya.. oh who cares.. my conscience is clear.. if i wanna officially and frankly say : there are few multipliers too whom I don like.. but am i gonna say their names like they did..??? forget it watz the use.. all tat bitching can only make one insane.. really insane i tell u.. hahaa..

to these ppl: thanks for making others' lives miserable but if u think it's working, nahh it isnt..
coz ppl like me rather NOT fall for the "traps set".. haha happy strategizing ya..
the more u try to make me fall, the more i'll persevere on to show u tat im not dumb and stupid like u to fall for such tricks.. the more i'll show tat i AM happy.. ohh do i hear paper tearing..?? does me being happy make u unhappy?? hah..

No comments: