Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I've decided 2 write in an entry after seein my blog nt being updated quite long oredi..  Hmm.. I've been feelin down.. I noe I looked tired but yea inside of me is even more tired out.. I've somehow stop worryin much.. but I still looked weary.. Thanks Ina for da tot of writin me sum motivation..hehe.. & yea da lollipop's soo nicey.. hehe.. Well.. If it's meant 2 be.. it will be rite.. I juz happen 2 like him.. but like wat u guys advice me.. I'm nt hopin for anythg.. I noe myself betta.. & I can read my inner soul betta..Though how I wish it wd hav been nice if he knew abt me earlier.. hehe wat crap am I thkin? I thk my tots are abit "rojak" nw..sowie.. I mean.. wat wd happen if he knows I hav smth goin on for him.. wd he shun me? avoid me nt tok to me? wd he be angry? wd he dislike me.. for I may nt be of a certain standard or criteria of an ideal gal to him?? or wd it be all of da opposite.. tt wat i'm hopin for.. for him 2  accept me for whu I am.. nt wat am I, how I look dress tok wateva..?? will it be easy for me? or will it turn out to be somewhat of a rocky road ahead.. wateva it is.. I'll let time decide.. I'll take things as it comes onto me.. slowly..bit by bit..ish.. I'm juz being in a wishful thkin mode nw.. shoot.. sum1 shoot me.. hate myself for feelin tis wae.. for ur info, whuz da person.. it's sum1 oni my closest peepz will noe of.. yea u guys noe abt it.. for those whu dun.. i'll gif u "helpful" clue: He's fair & stands at 175cm. go figure it out.. hahaha..   

No comments: